Welcome Home to your Sanctuary at Morning Star Ranch
Secluded, remote and beautiful. Morning Star is a fenced and gated 5,500 acre ranch surrounded by mountain views in every direction. For the discerning buyer, every home site is at least 36 acres. Water and electric service is available throughout the ranch. Whether you love the quiet and tranquility of just being by yourself and your family, or if you enjoy hiking or horseback riding, Morning Star Ranch is for you.
Major benefits you’ll find include:
- Water – Supplied by local water utility with ranch owned backup wells.
- Access – Paved county roads through the hills after you leave the highway, paved Morning Star Ranch Drive make access comfortable and convenient.
- Privacy – The ranch is fenced and has a single entry point with a coded electric gate to prevent outside vehicle access.
- Ramadas – Incredible views and picnic sites.
- Trails – Horse Riding and Hiking Trails
- High Speed Internet – Available from private suppliers.
- Trash Removal – Provided by MSR.
- Helicopter Pad – Enables Medivac capability.
- Local Fire Station – Fire and Medical Response.
- Underground Electric and Water Service.